Star Wars Galaxies: Hotfix 21.2
- There is now a minimum flight altitude inside the Restuss PvP zone, proportionate to the size of the ship. If you fly below this altitude while inside the Retuss PvP zone, the ship will be automatically moved up above this altitude, and incur terrain collision damage.
- Ships will now appear a little higher above the terrain when launching.
- You can no longer launch (or board as a passenger/gunner) if you are running/walking/swimming. You can be in the water (i.e. treading water), but you cannot be moving.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the ship to get moved to some random location on the planet immediately after launching.
- Fixed an issue that could cause droid overload programs to be cleared during atmospheric flight.
- Droid overload programs are now correctly preserved when launching from atmospheric flight directly into space.
- Fixed an issue where the cockpit would use the offset position of the previous ship when launching a different ship.
- Fixed an issue where booster stops working until the computer is restarted.
- Droid overload programs are now correctly preserved when hyperspacing between space zones.
Factional Strike Teams
- In continuing to tweak balance, there are now four tiers of strike teams: solo, group of 2, group of 3-4, and group of 5+
- Strike Team leaders can now drop weapon augmentations. (Gold leaders will drop Heroic level augmentations).
- The chance to find loot items on the leaders have been increased so that the chance to loot the Data Disk remains unchanged.
- Strike Teams will now despawn after 30 minutes if they are still alive and not engaged in combat.
- Destroy mission payouts will no longer be reduced for Traders and Entertainers.
- Removed the daily mission limits on the XP and Credit bonuses.
Geändert von acissey (22.10.2011 um 12:19 Uhr).